With biller-direct offerings currently accounting for more than 70% of bill payment activity, the growth in digital payments offers credit unions a new way of doing business with members that have all loan types. Payigy, conveniently accessed througha link on a credit union’s website, provides lending members an easy yet robust digital experience to make loan payments, offering flexible payment options (including recurring payments) and the ability to view loan details, take advantage ofcredit union offers, and communicate directly with the credit union.
With Payigy, your credit union will:
- Enable members to make loan payments in just three clicks.
- Equip members to make their loan payments anytime, anywhere.
- Engage more personally with members using two-way messaging capabilities.
- Eliminate costs associated with processing checks and payments through third-party payment providers and printing coupon booklets.
- Easily manage loan accounts, communicate with borrowers, and view history and loan details via the efficient back-office administration portal.
How else can Payigy help your credit union?
An efficient back-office admin portal streamlines support so your staff can service loans through quick access to loan details and history, invite new and/or disable existing borrowers, configure the system to align with credit union branding and paymentrequirements, communicate directly with borrowers through direct messages, and manage targeted outreach via the marketing carousel.
Created for credit unions by credit unions.
Part of the reason Payigy is so unique is because it’s an innovative solution that demonstrates the power of credit union collaboration.Payigy is the first payments solution developed by Sherpa Technologies as a result of Sherpa’s Innovation Council collaboration, which comprises 28 credit unions from across the country. The Innovation Council dedicated time and resources topartner with Sherpa, providing valuable insight and feedback throughout the development of Payigy to ensure it is a solution that truly meets credit unions’ needs.
Let us introduce you to Payigy and learn how you can transform loan payments for your members.