The past two years have seen enormous change and opportunity for CDFIs. As a result, more credit unions are seeking CDFI certification, for good reason! Now is an excellent time to pursue CDFI certification for your credit union. Join CU Strategic Planning;s Chief Strategy and Advocacy Officer Mike Beall, along with John McKechnie, Senior Partner of Total Spectrum, to learn about:
- The current environment for CDFI certification;
- What the growth in CDFI numbers means for grant funding;
- The expected rollout of the Emergency Support & Minority Lending Program;
- Legislative update;what to expect in 2022 for CDFI appropriations; and
- How credit unions can leverage CDFI grant funding to create lasting change in their communities for low and moderate income consumers, at a time when it’s needed most.