As 2021 comes to a close, it’s time to reflect on the year and what we can expect in 2022 for payments. COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation and impacted (and still is) the payments industry tremendously. This, alongside the rise of real-time payments, means that consumers and businesses continue to experience a great deal of change in how they pay and are paid.
On Wednesday, November 3 at 2:00 p.m. ET, join Mercator Advisory Group and Alacriti for a discussion about what payments trends are anticipated in 2022. The webinar will also cover:
- A review of the changes caused by COVID-19 and what we can expect to continue in 2022
- What a modern payments experience looks like in other countries, and what we can expect to make it to the U.S.
- What transaction volumes for real-time payments and faster payments overall will look like
- The significance of API-driven architecture, microservices, and ISO 20022 standards
- More on digital wallets, digital banks, and frictionless payments
- Recommendations on preparing for next year