As 2021 comes to a close, it’s time to reflect on the year and what we can expect in 2022 for payments. COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation and impacted (and still is) the payments industry tremendously. This, alongside the rise of real-time payments, means that consumers and businesses continue to experience a great deal of change in how they pay and are paid.
Mercator Advisory Group and Alacriti discuss which payments trends are anticipated in 2022. This webinar also covers:
- A review of the changes caused by COVID-19 and what we can expect to continue in 2022
- What a modern payments experience looks like in other countries, and what we can expect to make it to the U.S.
- What transaction volumes for real-time payments and faster payments overall will look like
- The significance of API-driven architecture, microservices, and ISO 20022 standards
- More on digital wallets, digital banks, and frictionless payments
- Recommendations on preparing for next year
Sponsored and produced by: