A new year means a new opportunity to make smart investments for your credit union. There are many products, services, and solutions that promise the world in a sound bite, which makes it difficult to determine which ones have real teeth. The Vendor Showcase on CreditUnions.com breaks down the problems leading suppliers solve and gives them a chance to tell credit union leaders about what makes them stand out in a crowded industry.
Click any read more button below to learn about each supplier.
Headquarters: Piscataway, NJ
Service Areas: Chatbot, Digital Disbursements, Electronic Billing and Payments
Headquarters: Piscataway, NJ
Service Areas: Chatbot, Digital Disbursements, Electronic Billing and Payments
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?Credit union members are looking for a personalized experience when making bill payments. This requires a dynamic electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) solution that can accommodate their diverse needs while providing the most seamless experience possible. Orbipay EBPP is a multi-channel, cloud-based solution designed to give members the flexibility they demand. It features a user-friendly interface for hassle-free payments, a robust account-based version with advanced functionality, and a member service portal that provides unparalleled visibility into members’ billing history and payments behavior. Orbipay EBPP’s features can be customized for each credit union, creating a true one-of-a-kind experience.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Orbipay EBPP’s flexibility is what makes it unique. Credit unions can offer their members access to the payment channels (mobile, web, IVR, agent, walk-in, Facebook Messenger, and intelligent personal assistants), payment methods (ACH and card payments), and payment options (one-time, recurring, and autopay) they use most. The interface is fully customizable and optimized to maintain brand continuity between the credit union and its members’ bill payments experience. Orbipay EBPP is also built to respond quickly to the changing needs of credit unions, reducing long lead times for development.
- How can a credit union learn more about Alacriti?Learn more about Orbipay EBPP at alacriti.com/Orbipay-EBPP. Also visit our blog, alacriti.com/blog, to read our payments-focused thought leadership.
CU Benefits Alliance
Headquarters: Plano, TX
Service Areas: Cost Containment, Employee Benefits, Healthcare Improvement
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?We solve one of the most ignored expense problems in the credit union, employee healthcare. The cost of providing a robust health plan has gotten out of control. We put the credit union back in control so they can offer benefits that help them attract and retain the best employees.
- What differentiates you from competitors?CU Benefits Alliance is an employee benefits CUSO serving credit unions exclusively. We create and manage programs for credit unions that reduce risk and eliminate excessive spending. Our proprietary CU Healthcare Coalition gives credit unions the roadmap to reach their employee benefits destination at the lowest possible cost.
- How can a credit union learn more about CU Benefits Alliance?www.cuBenefitsAlliance.com or contact page: https://cubenefitsalliance.com/contact-us/
CU Rise Analytics
Headquarters: Vienna, VA
Service Areas: Analytics, Business Intelligence, Predicative Analytics
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?Credit unions possess tremendous amounts of data about their members and are often challenged with using it effectively. The ability to deeply analyze this data is the key for credit unions to understand which efforts needs to be prioritized, which actions will delight their members, and which ones yield the highest ROI.
A big obstacle credit unions face in effectively utilizing their data is leveraging the right expertise and tools. CU Rise provides strategic data science solutions that identify the ideal intersections of member need and business opportunity by integrating and analyzing credit union data and recommending targeted, high-impact actions.
- What differentiates you from competitors?We offer customized and actionable data analytics services in a highly cost-effective way. Our team has decades of experience in analytics and data science for the financial industry, meaning we don’t just understand how to create and deploy the technology but also know how to extract the most relevant and strategic insights for financial institutions. We use this expertise to constantly build new, forward-looking products that grow more advanced and intelligent the more clients we serve.
Our credit union clients aren’t locked into long-term contracts, so ensuring ongoing value and returns from our relationships is paramount.
- How can a credit union learn more about CU Rise Analytics?Credit unions can visit www.cu-rise.com to find descriptions of our services, educational articles, white papers, webinar recordings, and other resources that demonstrate the value of data analytics. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.473.1574 for specific information, questions, or to schedule a personalized consultation.
We also encourage everyone to follow us at LinkedIn where we regularly post relevant content and articles that impact credit unions of all sizes.
Extensia Financial LLC
Headquarters: Northridge, CA
Service Areas: Participation Lending, CRE Loan Servicing
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?With a nationwide platform, Extensia offers credit unions lending opportunities outside of their immediate market through participation lending. Our team of real estate experts connect credit unions with borrowers looking for loans across a myriad of industry sectors office, hospitality, healthcare, single and multi-tenant retail, etc. Extensia’s services also extend beyond sourcing loans we often serve as a credit union’s back office, providing hands-on guidance and risk-advisory services.
- What differentiates you from competitors?As the most seasoned and established CUSO focused on commercial real estate, Extensia leverages 20+ years of successfully serving the credit union industry. Led by commercial real estate lending veteran, President and CEO Craig Page, Extensia provides credit unions with unmatched expertise in real estate analysis and risk assessment, a nationwide network of 140 participating credit unions, and longstanding relationships with brokers and borrowers. Our partnerships with credit unions run deep, and it is not uncommon for a credit union executive to reach out to us for additional background information or context surrounding a loan under consideration for funding.
- How can a credit union learn more about Extensia Financial LLC? Extensia is excited to partner with credit unions and their underwriters, or third-party underwriters, to get loans participated, processed, funded, and serviced for the life of the loan. Our team comprises of commercial real estate veterans who have a proven track record of matching credit unions with low-risk loan opportunities that meet their MBL goals and objectives. If we have not yet had the privilege of working together and you are interested in learning more about Extensia’s proprietary participation platform, contact us at (818) 836-6300 or visit our website at www.extensiafinancial.com.
Headquarters: Lansdale, PA
Service Areas: Valuation Management System
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?Global DMS has revolutionized the burdensome and costly valuation process the mortgage industry contends with via unrivaled technology that ensures credit unions unique valuation processes are automated to their needs, from start to finish, with a product called EVO-Residential (EVO-Res ). Standing behind decades of best practices and incredibly easy-to-use tools, EVO-Res empowers organizations to transform their businesses into ultra-efficient, compliant, and finely tuned operations. A critical advantage of using EVO-Res is its ability to reduce costs by modernizing your workflow, shortening order times, and giving you the ability to automate routine tasks and alerts.
- What differentiates you from competitors?EVO-Res offers state-of-the-art technological advances that allow users to work the way they need to work, which is very different from the platforms currently available in the market. EVO-Res was built with users in mind with a user role-roll-based workflow that is 100% configurable and fits any business model. Designed to streamline the appraisal experience with a workflow that automates routine tasks, alerts you along the way, and gives you custom order forms, review forms, and reports. EVO-Res will increase your overall operating efficiency and reduce your costs, all while staying in compliance.
- How can a credit union learn more about Global DMS?For more information, visit the company’s web site www.globaldms.com, call (877) 866-2747 (Option 2), or email us at email@example.com.
Headquarters: Norcross, GA
Service Areas: Auto, Lending, Member Insurance
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?MemberCare helps credit unions provide their members with the best vehicle financing experience by offering industry-leading driver protection. With our laser-focused approach to supporting credit unions, our mission is to ensure your commitment to value and service for your members and that your position in today’s competitive market stays uncompromised.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Our coverage is not only more comprehensive and available for a wider variety of terms, it also comes with driver convenience benefits like 24/7 emergency roadside assistance, towing, substitute transportation reimbursement, and trip interruption reimbursement. Plus, credit unions can opt to offer additional coverage for even greater peace of mind for their members.
We keep the credit union’s success top-of-mind partnering with you to help achieve your goals. Our methods are among the most effective for improving performance across various areas of your business with transparent data analytics to support collaboration, continuous identification of growth opportunities, and providing additional sources of non-interest fee income.
- How can a credit union learn more about MemberCare?For more information, visit the company’s web site www.membercare.com, call 844.296.6781, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquarters: Centerville, OH
Service Areas: Membership Surveys, Mystery Shopping, Performance Benchmarking
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?We help credit unions solve the challenge of providing member experiences that consistently bridge the gap between member expectations and their actual experiences. To instill member loyalty that leads to retained, repeated, and referred business, a credit union must design and deliver frontline execution that meets its members’ expectations.
We offer a proven and sophisticated process of leveraging the voice-of-the-member to ensure that employee service and sales skills are learned, put into practice and ingrained, reflecting true cultural transformation.
Insights from member feedback analytics promote frontline execution at a level that makes an organization stand out from its competitors.
- What differentiates you from competitors?
- We provide expert guidance to define your vision and objectives.
- We help you specify employee behaviors you want to measure and promote to convey your unique brand’s standard of service quality.
- We give you an online portal with real-time feedback data, as well as guidance and resources for building elite, Forbes-quality frontline teams.
- We use a thorough quality review process to ensure near-100% data accuracy.
- Our dedicated Client Success team helps managers use feedback data to inspire excellence among their teams.
- We have a proven methodology for teaching service and sales skills that need to be demonstrated and mastered for best-in-class experiences.
- How can a credit union learn more about SupportEXP?Visit our website at https://supportexp.com/ for descriptions of our innovative solutions, success stories of how our clients achieved Forbes recognition, insightful articles, engaging videos, and a whole lot more!
We also invite you to contact us at 800.444.5465 or email@example.com for a free consultation about the issues you are facing around the member experience, and how we can help get your credit union where you want it to be.
Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH
Service Areas: Dealer Relationships, Direct Auto Loan Shopping Tool, Instant Credit Decisioning
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?tru Shop-by-Payment helps credit unions compete with captive financing by matching OEM cash incentives to credit union financing generating more loan opportunities.
- What differentiates you from competitors?tru Shop-by-Payment is a one-to-one personalized shopping experience, which connects the right personalized inventory and financing options to each customer based on their unique preferences and profile. The patent-pending technology transforms the shopping experience and is unlike any product in the market.
- How can a credit union learn more about truPayments, LLC?Visit https://shopbypayment.com to learn more.
Are you a supplier interested in participating in a themed Vendor Showcase in 2020? Contact Callahan & Associates here.
*The listings included in this Vendor Showcase are sponsored by the suppliers. Callahan & Associates and CreditUnions.com do not endorse vendors or the solutions they offer.