A new year means a new opportunity to make smart investments for your credit union. There are many products, services, and solutions to sift through in the marketplace, so how can leaders decide which one is best for their credit union? The Vendor Showcase on CreditUnions.com asks vendors to break down the problems they solve and highlight what makes them stand out in a crowded industry.
Click any “read more” button below to learn about each supplier.
Headquarters: Berkeley, CA
Service Areas: Digital Banking , EasyVest, Biometric Authentication Manager
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?Access Softek’s innovative, first-to-market features and robust functionality are driven by a secure and extensible direct connection to your core processing system. Our longstanding partnership with our clients allows us to consistently unveil reliable and innovative technology that transforms the way members engage, simplifies their financial lives, and instills trust for generations to come.Our commitment to innovation, security, and the digital success of our clients and their members positions you for significant growth as you meet members in their preferred channels. Access Softek offers unified online and mobile platforms, top-notch service, reliability in an evolving industry, and constant innovation.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Access Softek helps credit unions and community banks serve members and customers by providing the best, most innovative digital banking platform on the market. More than 6 million digital bankers now securely and easily manage their money using Access Softek solutions.Our comprehensive digital banking platform includes everything consumers and business owners need. From the basics of online and mobile banking to account opening, lending, and conversational banking to our newest innovations in wealth management, an automated investment advisor seamlessly integrated into digital banking and designed to help the average consumer access wealth management services, and biometric authentication for contact centers, we have it all.What’s important to you and your credit union is important to us. We would love the opportunity to prove that to you.
- How can a credit union learn more about Access Softek?We always welcome the leaders of interested credit unions to get to know us and learn more about all that Access Softek’s digital banking platform offers. We offer three easy ways for you to learn more:
Headquarters: Carmel, IN
Service Areas: Loan Origination, Risk Management, Analytics & Marketing
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?From start to finish, you can transform and manage the entire lending process using Baker Hill’s solutions to provide a framework to automate, integrate, and streamline all aspects of banking. Baker Hill NextGen® is a single unified platform that streamlines loan origination and portfolio risk management for commercial, small business, and consumer lending, delivers sophisticated analytics and marketing solutions, and is the expert solution for relationship management, CECL, and analytics for financial institutions. Baker Hill NextGen® offers the most high-tech comprehensive solution that fits the way the market wants to consume technology today — and in the future.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Baker Hill NextGen® is created by industry leaders to improve experiences for credit unions and their members, helping financial institutions work smarter, make sound business decisions, and drive more-profitable relationships. Specifically engineered to adapt to the evolving needs of banks and credit unions, Baker Hill NextGen® is the intelligent choice for those who want to boost productivity, maximize convenience, and lower costs of ownership. Baker Hill delivers a holistic banking platform with intuitive interfaces to better leverage your initial investment.
- How can a credit union learn more about Baker Hill?Visit www.bakerhill.com to learn more about Baker Hill and check out the new ROI calculator to find out how your institution could benefit from Baker Hill NextGen®.
CULA (Credit Union Leasing of America)
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?Credit Union Leasing of America (CULA) enables credit unions to leverage the $64.6 billion U.S. vehicle leasing market. Founded in 1988, CULA reduces the complexity and resource burden of vehicle leasing and helps credit unions increase yield, diversify their portfolios, capture additional business from current members, and increase membership.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Our comprehensive program and best-in-class support make indirect vehicle leasing a win for credit unions, auto dealers, and credit union members alike. Our team’s understanding of the credit union financial model has resulted in long-term business relationships with top-tier credit unions. CULA partners report our program as being both a solid risk profile diversification and accretive to their overall ROI. No other company offers a leasing program for credit unions that can match our dependability, yield enhancement, and level of customer service.
- How can a credit union learn more about CULA?Credit unions interested in learning more can visit our website at www.cula.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquarters: Norcross, GA
Service Areas: Direct Auto Lending, Customized Automotive Product Marketing Campaigns Targeted to Consumers, Non-Interest Fee Income
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?MemberCare helps credit unions improve the vehicle buying and ownership experience for their members. We also create opportunities for our credit union partners to earn additional non-interest fee (NII) income while providing exceptional service and comprehensive, innovative modern mechanical breakdown coverage.Our mission is to ensure your commitment to providing excellent service by offering innovative, modern driver protection products, and an unbeatable claims experience. With transparent communication, collaborative support, and cutting-edge success tools to maximize your credit union’s value to your members, MemberCare helps provide the benefits they demand and deserve.
- What differentiates you from competitors?We offer broad eligibility and comprehensive levels of service, with longer terms, streamlined coverage options (including luxury electronics, lift kits, and more with no surcharges), seamless integrations, and missed opportunity and renewal solutions. In addition to our expansive offerings, our tailored success tools for our partners include customized training initiatives to increase sales penetration and increase income, along with industry-leading SLAs for call handling, claims processing, member service, and advanced reporting. MemberCare also offers the credit union industry’s only “Recommended Best Buy” by MotorTrend.
To add multiple NII revenue streams, we offer:
- Choice of VSC Program
- Bundled Vehicle Protection
- MemberCare Concierge Center
- Profit-Participation Opportunities
- How can a credit union learn more about MemberCare?Check out the MemberCare introduction video at here or visit us online at https://membercare.com/creditunions/. Or email us at email@example.com.
Headquarters: Glastonbury, CT
Service Areas: Digital Payments, Bill Pay, Payments
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?Built around three core values of respect, integrity, and transparency Payrailz is a digital payments company offering advanced bill payment, transfer solutions, P2P, new account funding, loan payment services, and bill payment consolidation to credit unions across the U.S.In a society that increasingly has become focused on a “Do It For Me” culture, Payrailz’ smart technology makes the difference. Payrailz’ mission is to create smarter payment experiences that are predictive and more engaging than currently available alternatives.Credit unions can confidently embrace the cloud-based Payrailz technology engine, including AI, dynamic workflow, open data exchange, and a robust SDK to offer unique payment solutions to their members. Through a combination of experience and forward-thinking product development, Payrailz helps credit unions meet the payment expectations of today and the payment innovation needs of tomorrow.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Smart Payment Experiences: Payrailz leverages modern technology, AI and machine learning to deliver instant value to members resulting in deeper engagement and greater usage.Smart Payments Engine: Payrailz has the ability to mix and match different payment rails to fund and deliver payments in unique ways to optimize the delivery of a payment in a secure and safe manner.Service: Payrailz has the most modern technology, but we go back to basics when it comes to client service. Our clients enjoy dedicated resources, customized implementation/conversion plans, and a direct line to knowledgeable Payrailz employees.CU Railz – the Smart Payment CUSO: CU Railz was founded by credit unions and Payrailz to better enable credit unions to take control of their future through collaboration on innovation.
- How can a credit union learn more about Payrailz?To learn more about Payrailz contact Mickey Goldwasser at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.payrailz.com.
Headquarters: Costa Mesa, CA
Service Areas: Digital Account Opening, Digital Lending, Loan and Account Opening Processing Automation
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?MeridianLink connects all sizes of credit unions to better — technology, services, people, and solutions. We provide solutions for every step of the digital lending and account opening journey. Our suite of products and services help maximize performance in key industry segments, such as consumer direct, indirect, home equity, SBA, and mortgage loan origination; deposit accounts; credit reporting; data access and verification; business consulting; analytics; collections; and scoring.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Since 1998, MeridianLink has been a leader at adapting to change with unique, industry-first solutions. We meet opportunities head-on with innovation and drive. Designed to make the lending process easily scalable and more efficient, our solutions integrate with most core processors and more than 250 third-party systems and product providers. More than 1,700 clients rely on us to help them deliver exceptional experiences to hundreds of thousands of end-users, power millions of transactions, and connect people more deeply to their financial futures.
- How can a credit union learn more about Meridian Link?To find out more about MeridianLink’s innovative products and services — which span the entire digital lending and account opening journey for consumer, from application acceptance processing to automated booking and funding — visit www.meridianlink.com, email email@example.com, or call 714.780.2599 to schedule a complimentary product demonstration. We welcome RFPs.
Headquarters: Hoboken, NJ
Service Areas: Financial Crime Management, Fraud Prevention, Anti-Money Laundering
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?NICE Actimize helps credit unions fast-track their journey to better and faster financial crime management at a lower cost. By working with us, credit unions can detect suspicious activities in real time and de-risk every interaction before any financial damage is incurred – without disrupting the member experience. Credit unions will have the most holistic view of fraud and AML to empower investigation teams to perform thorough investigations and file regulatory reports – all on one platform.
- What differentiates you from competitors?NICE Actimize’s financial crime platform, Xceed, uses artificial intelligence to empower credit unions in staying ahead of financial crime across all digital channels. Our AI and ML builds a unique understanding of each member’s behavioral patterns – which ensures alerts are only generated for true, high-risk activity. Xceed’s unique self-learning capabilities immediately adapt to real-time trends and new threats. This means you’re able to work smarter, not harder.Xceed is connected to more than 65 core banking platforms and payment processors – expediting your go-live timelines and reducing dependencies on technical resources.
- How can a credit union learn more about NICE Actimize?Ready to work smarter, not harder? Discover more about NICE Actimize Xceed at https://www.niceactimize.com/xceed, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to request a personalized demo.
The Baker Group
Headquarters: Oklahoma City, OK
Service Areas: Investments, Asset Liability Management, Loan Participations
- What unique challenge do you help credit unions solve?Since 1979, The Baker Group has helped clients improve decision making, manage interest rate risk, and maximize overall performance. We’ve accomplished this by designing a platform that offers solutions across the entire balance sheet, basing our strategic planning on each client’s individual ALM position and results. Anyone can sell you a bond or run a report. We take pride in ensuring that our clients purchase the right assets for their balance sheets based on strategic analytics and conversations with their management teams. Simply put, we offer better performance with a completely custom, client-first approach.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Our experienced team manages each client relationship independently. We don’t subscribe to the “one size fits all” approach that has recently taken over the financial space. Each balance sheet requires a different approach, and we take pride in building those strategic solutions one by one. Our platform includes many tools and paths that offer flexibility in the strategic plans we craft. Investment portfolio management, loan participations, ALM, and access to wholesale funding are just a few of the areas where we can help. We offer you a partnership as an extension of your management team instead of just another broker.
- How can a credit union learn more about The Baker Group?For any questions and to learn more about The Baker Group and what a partnership with us offers, please contact Andrew Okolski, our director of credit union strategies, at andyo@GoBaker.com. The Baker Group also runs quarterly strategy webinars for our credit union clients. These webinars feature regulatory updates, industry trends, and executable strategic solutions that are working for our other credit union clients. We look forward to discussing your specific situation and demonstrating what has made our firm a success for 40 years and counting.
Are you a supplier interested in participating in a themed Vendor Showcase in 2020? Contact Callahan & Associates here.*The listings included in this Vendor Showcase are sponsored by the suppliers. Callahan & Associates and CreditUnions.com do not endorse vendors or the solutions they offer.