For reasons unimaginable just two months ago, credit unions are having to quickly adapt products and processes to meet the fast-changing, often critical, needs of members. Now is the time for credit union suppliers to step up and deliver everything fromleading-edge tech tools to empathetic marketing savvy. This special edition of the Vendor Showcase on CreditUnions.com highlights some of those suppliers who are stepping up to the plate to help.
Click any read morebutton below to learn about each supplier.
Service Areas: Call Center Outsourcing Services
Service Areas: Call Center Outsourcing Services
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?We provide 24/7/365 call/contact center outsourcing services to credit unions. Our solution is a complete supplementalmember service backing up your credit union’s internal call center via a real-time core system integration. We are always in the background to help when needed, including during any minor (general weather issues, system problems, agent absence,power outage, vacation, turnover) as well as major (hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, epidemic/pandemic) disruptive events. For instance, during the current COVID-19 pandemic we are taking a record number of calls for our credit union clientsto help them continue serving their members during this difficult period of time.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Here at AnyHour Solutions we have been providing contact center outsourcing services to strictly the financial services industry for over 25 years. Credit unions have always constitutedthe vast majority of our client base. Our competitors typically have another primary business then also happen to provide call center outsourcing services as well. But here at AnyHour Solutions, contact center outsourcing is not only our primarybusiness it’s our ONLY business. We have two primary locations Rockford, IL, and San Antonio, TX. We provide a full member service solution for any size of credit union and are very flexible to individual credit union requirements.
- How can a credit union learn more about AnyHour Solutions?You can visit our website at www.anyhoursolutions.com or contact SVP Steven Holmesat firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-208-0292.
Service Areas: Online Account Opening, Document Repository, E-Signature
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?eDOCSignature and our remote closing and fulfillment capabilities are empowering credit unions and their membersto complete safe, intuitive digital transactions anytime, anywhere on any mobile device.
We also offer a variety of remote deposit solutions and a comprehensive document management system for credit unions to manage their digitalassets safely and securely.
- What differentiates you from competitors?eDOC Innovations is a CUSO dedicated to serving the unique needs of credit unions at price points even the smallest of credit unions can afford. We design solutions that are intuitiveand compliant, with API capabilities that can plug into our customers’ business processes.
We are providing any credit union without an eSignature solution free use of our entry-level solution until Sept. 30, 2020, nostrings attached.
- How can a credit union learn more about eDoc Innovations?Visit our website at https://edoclogic.com, email us at email@example.com,or call us at 800-425-7766, option 2. We are here to help!
Headquarters: New York, NY
Service Areas: Chatbots, Call Center Services, Video Banking, Text Messaging
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?In times like this, members require support as they turn to online alternatives. In fact, this virtual shift createsan even greater need for member service and support as many individuals who have never done business online are forced to do so for the first time.
Digital customer service platforms, like Glia’s, are designed to facilitatelocation-independent, multichannel communications between credit unions and their members (including chat, phone, online voice, and video). Our customers are happy to find that they can quickly configure Glia to provide business continuity tokeep the lines of communication open to their members.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Glia provides digital-first customer service technology that is reinventing how credit unions support their members online. Unlike fragmented point solutions, Glia’s platformwas architected from the ground up to seamlessly unify all digital channels in an easy-to-use digital customer service solution that meets the security and scalability needs of the most discriminating credit unions.
Glia enables memberservice representatives to engage with members where they are online, see their screen, and co-pilot them to resolve issues or complete purchases without having to re-explain as they go.
- How can a credit union learn more about Glia?Credit unions can more about Glia by checking out our website at https://www.glia.com.
Service Areas: Fraud/Security, Support For PPP Loans And Forgiveness, Real-Time Payments, Online Financial Management
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?Jack Henry knows the importance of staying current and making changes quickly, so we’re committed to providingtime-sensitive industry information and technology to support all credit unions. Here’s how:
- Digitally processing Paycheck Protection Program loans, 300+ clients and 60,000+ applications already supported;
- Managing PPP loan forgiveness;
- Proactive detection and prevention of stimulus check fraud across deposit channels;
- Quarterly marketing support materials for financial wellness education;
- On-demand webinar about remote workforce security and compliance concerns and considerations;
- Secure, integrated live chat within digital apps for personal communication and improved support for remote call center employees;
- Fee-free flexible payments, like for loan payment skips; and
- Easily integrated charitable giving options a credit union wants to support.
Many of these features and services are available at no extra cost.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Jack Henry is committed to doing the right thing and doing whatever it takes. That is why we have made many resources available, as well as product enhancements, to support creditunions and their members throughout this pandemic, regardless of their core provider.
- How can a credit union learn more about Jack Henry?Learn more about how we can partner with your credit union throughout these undefined times at www.jackhenry.com and subscribe to our Strategically Speaking blog to stay informed on all of the industry’s hottest topics.
Headquarters: Sterling, VA
Service Areas: Call Center Services, Fraud/Security
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?The call center stands at the front lines of customer service. The faster the person on the other end of the linecan be authenticatedeven during unprecedented spikes in inbound call volumethe better call centers can deliver safe, speedy experiences without compromising security or operational efficiency.
Neustar’s pre-answerauthentication is a powerful advantage under normal circumstances. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s essential. Organizations have an opportunity to earn anxious customers’ trust, and retain their trust, by resolving their needs calmlyand quickly. That starts by automatically identifying and authenticating every customer with confidence, every time.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Neustar Inbound Authentication is the only solution on the market that authenticates calls by confirming that a caller is calling from their phone. Other solutions attempt toestablish the trust of calls by examining the phone number, not the phone making the call. Neustar Inbound Authentication inspects each call, from the phone to your call center, from within the phone network. This telephonenetwork forensics occurs pre-answer and ensures that no call is ever authenticated that has been spoofed, hacked, virtualized or manipulated in any way. Fraudster are never authenticated, and 90% of callers are automatically authenticated pre-answer.
- How can a credit union learn more about Neustar?For more information, visit www.inbound.neustar, contact us at 1-855-898-0036 x4, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Areas: Student Loan Refinance & New Membership Growth
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?During the COVID-19 crisis, many credit unions have seen massive decreases in the largest components of their consumerloan portfolios (i.e., auto and credit cards). Splash is a fintech lender in the student loan refinance industry that collaborates and partners with credit unions to replace loan volume that has been lost due to the COVID-19 crisis. Splash canreplace this loan volume with super prime borrowers at risk-appropriate yields. Most importantly, Splash also memberizes these new borrowers for our credit union partners.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Splash is differentiated from our competitors by virtue of the fact that we have tremendous marketing channels. We can source borrowers that most credit unions will never reachon their own. Our #1 priority is to build long-standing strategic partnerships with credit unions. We do not sell our loans to Wall Street securitizations. Finally, Splash not only delivers high-quality loans but also new members.
- How can a credit union learn more about Splash Financial?You can go to our website at www.splashfinancial.com or reach out to Mick Boyle,VP, Head of Sales & Capital Markets at 216-789-9693 or email@example.com.
Service Areas: Marketing, Consulting, Financial Education
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?There are two sides to your credit union: helping members achieve their financial goals and creating a strong andstable institution able to best serve your members. We use marketing to accomplish both. Through in-depth financial analysis, our team will help your credit union determine what to promote, why, and when. Understanding how marketing plays a crucialrole in mitigating risk, diversifying portfolios, managing liquidity, and more is a must in today’s uncertain times. Together, we will help strengthen your institution, educate your members, and boost the benefits and opportunities you’reable to provide to your membership as a whole.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Our team at STRATIX Marketing is made up largely of former credit union marketers and board members. We know your products and services, remain up to date on compliance, understandyour field of membership, and study your financials daily. Having served as credit union employees, we know the challenges your marketers face day-to-day. Through one-on-one coaching, our team will help your marketers boost their value and accomplishmore for your credit union.
- How can a credit union learn more about Stratix Marketing?STRATIX Marketing is located in Tampa, FL, and serves only credit unions and their affiliates. Founded in 2007, STRATIX helps credit unions understand how marketingcan effectively be utilized to build more financially stable and secure institutions and create more opportunities for your membership. To learn how STRATIX can help strengthen your credit union, contact Brandon Diehl directlyat firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-901-3091, x212.
Headquarters: San Diego, CA
Service Areas: Call Center Services, Online Account Opening, Support For PPP Loans And Forgiveness, Secure Chat Across Digital Channels
- What unique challenge can you help credit unions solve, especially as it relates to the current crisis?Hundreds of credit unions in the Symitar community regularly join together to share customization solutionsin the PowerOn Marketplace. Since March, Symitar made three new, complimentary solutions available to support member service in this time ofneed: Episys Skip Payment, Episys Skip Payment Batch Module, and an interface to the core for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.
These updates can make a big impact on service and efficiencies, allowing credit unionsto be more flexible, accommodating, and responsive to their members. In response, this opportunity for greater collaboration has created a spirit of gratitude and enthusiasm.
- What differentiates you from competitors?Our clients can count on Symitar being here to support and partner with credit unions through these uncertain times. We created a dedicated Pandemic Support resourcecenter on our For Clients portal. This resource center is updated regularly, and we will continue to communicate directly as needed. We are encouraging clients to give all appropriate employees access to this resource center. The designatedFor Clients administrator at each credit union can request portal access for additional employees. Client inquiries should be sent to email@example.com to the Vendor ManagementRequests mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can a credit union learn more about Symitar?Symitar is proud to stand with credit unions during these undefined times. Learn more about how we support credit unions delivering Modern Membershipthroughoutit all.
Are you a supplier interested in participating in a themed Vendor Showcase in 2020? Contact Callahan & Associates here.
*The listings included in thisVendor Showcase are sponsored by the suppliers. Callahan & Associates and CreditUnions.com do not endorse vendors or the solutions they offer.